- International College Résumé Information Sheet and presentation (Center for Career Development)
- Involvement Fair assignment
- Exploring Campus Resources - International Assignment
- Create Your Own Assignment
- Reflection Journals:
- Journal Prompt #1: Discuss two (2) short-term and two (2) long-term goals that you have at UConn, including at least three (3) specific steps you can take to reach each goal. Do you need additional resources to achieve any of your goals? Now look at your resume. What aspects of your resume are strong and which parts needs to be strengthened? Will the goals that you have set help to strengthen your resume?
- Journal Prompt #2: Write a 1 to 2-page letter to an unknown international student who will be a freshman next year. Share best practices, insights, strategies, UConn resources, and more with this student as you help him/her transition to UConn.
Week-by-Week Lesson Plans
Fall Chinese National Holidays
The Moon Festival in particular is one that you may wish to celebrate in your classroom.
Oct 1 - National Day
Oct 4 - Mid-Autumn Festival (Moon Festival)