UConn offers an abundance of expert-led presentations on a particular topic for your UNIV course. Offices generally like to receive presentation requests by the second week of classes in a semester, but have discretion to schedule presentations after this soft deadline. Three presentations are required for UNIV 1800 and 1810, while other presentations are optional.
- Presentation: Resume Development. This presentation is part of the required First College Résumé assignment.
- Request a CCD presentation.
- Presentation: Writing tutoring. This presentation goes along with the required Critical Experience Assignment (in-class model or out-of-class model).
- Students can either sign up online for a group WC tutoring session outside of class or you can sign up for an in-class peer review workshop.
New for 2017!!
|Academic Center for Exploratory Students (ACES)|
|Human Rights Institute|
|Office of Student Financial Aid|
Dairy Bar orders
- Learning Community Classes: Please contact the Learning Communities Office (6-0711) for more details.
- UNIV 1800 Classes: Please submit a Dairy Bar Order Form to Vanessa Licowski (email@example.com) at least eight (8) days prior to the proposed visit date. Each class is allowed one visit funded by FYP&LC. The Dairy Bar will not be able to accept any forms that are submitted to Vanessa less than 8 days prior to a visit.
|Academic Achievement Center, FYP&LC|
|Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD)||
|Division of Public Safety, Community Policing|
|International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)||
|Student Health Center|
|Wellness & Prevention Services||
|The William Benton Museum|