UConn offers an abundance of campus-partner presentations on a particular topic for your UNIV course. Offices generally like to receive presentation requests by the second week of classes in a semester, but have discretion to schedule presentations after this soft deadline. Three presentations are required for UNIV 1800 and 1810, while other presentations are optional.
- Presentation: Resume Development. This presentation is part of the required First College Résumé assignment.
- Request a CCD presentation.
- Presentation: Writing tutoring. This presentation goes along with the required Critical Experience Assignment (in-class model or out-of-class model).
- Students can either sign up online for a group WC tutoring session outside of class or you can sign up for an in-class peer review workshop.
FYE will pay once a semester for Storrs campus FYE instructors to obtain food for their students. Instructors can go to the Dairy Bar (1 ice cream per student) or bring in food (not to exceed $25).
- Dairy Bar – Please submit a Dairy Bar Order Form at least seven (7) days prior to the proposed visit date. Each class is allowed one visit funded by FYP&LC.
- Elsewhere (e.g. Dunkin Donuts, Chinese grocery store, Big Y, etc.) – Please submit a Reimbursement Approval Form, along with your original receipt and your course syllabus that clearly lists the class activity supported by this purchase, to Vanessa Licowski, Rowe 235. We will reimburse up to $25.
|Academic Achievement Center, FYP&LC||
|Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD)||
|Division of Public Safety, Community Policing|
|Human Rights Institute|
|International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)||
|Off Campus Student Services||
|Office of Student Financial Aid|
|Student Health Center|
|The Major Experience||
|The William Benton Museum|