Thank you for joining our FYE instructor cohort. In the following pages, you will find instructor resources meant to answer questions and provide time-saving assistance. If anything is missing, please contact Sarah (email@example.com).
Lesson Planning Resources
We have posted sample lesson plans, activities, and assignments on our Lesson Plans page.
Professional Development Workshops
HuskyCT and PeopleSoft Resources
We post webinars and FAQs on a variety of topics on the Instructor Technology Resources page.
Reimbursement for Dairy Bar visit
- Learning Community Classes: Please contact the Learning Communities Office (6-0711)) for more details.
- UNIV 1800 Classes: Please submit a Dairy Bar Order Form to Vanessa Licowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least eight (8) days prior to the proposed visit date. Each class is allowed one visit funded by FYP&LC.
International Sections – Instructor Resources
Expert-Led Presentations: the following have tailored options for international sections
- International Student & Scholar Services - Visa and Immigration Presentation
- Division of Public Safety
- Student Health Services - Health for International Students
Required assignments (International sections)
- International Resume assignment and presentation (Center for Career Development)
- Violence Against Women Prevention presentation (Women's Center)
Suggested UNIV 1800 assignments (International sections)
- Involvement Fair assignment
- Exploring Campus Resources - International Assignment
- Create Your Own Assignment